- Abstract submission extended deadline (maximum 200 words) = September 25, 2015 (Closed)
- Acceptance notification to Authors = September 30, 2015 (closed)
- Submission of full draft paper (maximum 8 pages) = November 07, 2015 (closed)
- Acceptance notification to Authors = November 30, 2015 (closed)
- Early Bird Registration = December 03, 2015 (closed)
- Normal Registration is open now
Conference Registration Full Program Schedule
Welcome to CICM-2015
“First International Conference on Advances in Civil Infrastructure and Construction Materials”.
This conference will focus on the advancements and innovation in civil infrastructure and its engineering that will lead to sustainability. Conference papers and presentations will cover the following areas but are not limited related to only Construction Materials, and Structural and Geo technical Engineering. Here civil infrastructure relates to buildings, bridges, dams, railways, underground constructions, offshore platforms, pipelines, naval vessels, ocean structures, power plants, aiplane hangars, storage racks and other types of structures including aerospace and automotive structures.